Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Party Time! YAY!!!!

I'm very excited because today my very good mate, Suzanne Brandyn, has the release of her debut novel, Passion in Paradise, from the Champagne Line of The Wild Rose Press!

Suz is going to be partying like it's 1999 over the next couple of days so do please pop over to her blog to say hi! I'm going away for a couple of days so am going to miss all the excitment BUT Suz will be over here on Saturday when I'll be pinning her to the seat and firing my in-depth interview questions at her!

And everyone who stops by and leaves a comment on the interview post on Saturday will be entered into a draw to win a copy of Passion in Paradise!

Congratulations, Suz! Can't wait to read your book!


MySpace Glitters

2 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

I'm away for a few days, too. Have fun, Christina. I think I'll pop over and say hello. ;)

Helen Hardt said...

Christina, enjoy your time away frm the grind. And Suz, major congratulations! I'll be popping over to your blog.

Helen