Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A Feast for the Eyes


I have been dying to post this photo on my blog. Can anyone blame me?! Look at those gorgeous eyes! And that face. OMG. Fallen angel, anyone?

Now, I have a confession. I first stumbled across the divine Henri Castelli over at Cari's blog just before Christmas. I was so smitten, I had to keep sneaking back just to drool over the pics she'd posted. Then Viola also posted a few of him, and the other day so did Helen. I pinched this photo from Helen's blog, because... well, do I really need to explain?!

What do you think? Inspirational? The things I do in the name of research...

11 comments:

Mon Wood said...

Ooh, he is lovely. Those eyes just suck you in. Very swoon worthy!

Bless you for sharing :-)

Christina Phillips said...

I'm all heart, Mon!!!

April Vine said...

Oh, Henri, you just keep getting more and more delicious every time I look at you.
Thanks for the inspiration, Christina. He’s exactly what I need!!!

Shelley Munro said...

Wow, he does have gorgeous eyes. Thanks for sharing. I'm going to have to Google...

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

I must admit he is cute, but hey, Hugh Jackman can stand his ground. hehehehehe

Sara Hantz said...

Wow, he's seriously gorgeous!!! A good find there, Christina!!!!

Christina Phillips said...

There's just something about Henri that fascinates me!!! (and don't you think he'd look breathtaking with *wings*???)

Cari Quinn said...

Christina, my, my, my you have great taste! LOL One of my CPs, Tara, and I spent an hour the other night watching Henri's YouTube clips...he's an actor on a Brazilian soap opera called, I think, Cobras & Lagatos. Something like that. Anyway, one of the clips had him tied to a bed. Mmmm...And I agree, what we romance authors do in the name of research! ;)

Christina Phillips said...

Cari, I'm not sure my poor heart could stand that level of excitement!!!!

Helen Hardt said...

Those eyes and those lips...

I love how we've all taken turns with him. He must be plum tuckered out by now!

H.

Viola Estrella said...

Oh yeah, he's popular for a reason. Gorgeous pic!!