Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Australia Day! & Tagged!

I've been tagged by Debra St John, Viola Estrella and Helen Hardt!

The rules are simple. Link to the person who tagged you; write down six things that make you happy; post the rules; tag six others and let them know you’ve done it; tell the person who tagged you when your entry is up.

Ok here goes.

1. My husband. Yeah yeah, I know. But it's true. I look at him and he's always 18 to me! But that's ok, because I'm still 16. hehehe. I'm delusional and proud of it!!!

2. My kids. Even when they're driving me up the wall and down the other side, they're exactly what I always wanted and luckily ended up with!!!

3. A nice glass of Chardonnay. Or even two glasses. I'm not that fussy.

4. Yummy Lindt chocolate, and on special occasions white Lindt balls. OMG. Scrummy central!!!

5. Seeing a rainbow. I love rainbows. Stuff all the scientific facts, they are pure MAGIC!!!

6. Sunday morning lie-ins. Yeeesssss... say no more!!!

I think almost everyone I know has been tagged on this one!!! But consider yourself tagged if you fancy having a go!

6 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

White Lindt balls are the best! And Sunday morning lie-ins, oh yeah... Thanks for playing, Christina!

H.

Kaye Manro said...

Nice happy things, Christina! I love Sunday morning lie-ins too. I've also been tagged by several. So I'm promising to play along this time. Soon.

Catherine Bybee said...

Grin! I've been tagged with this one too. And 2 glasses of wine is so much better than one. I think.

Mon Wood said...

Lovely, Christina! Hope you had a nice Australia Day :-)

Debra St. John said...

Ah, chocolates and wine. Bliss. Thanks for playing.

Cari Quinn said...

I love Lindt chocolate! Never tried the white ones, though. :)