Saturday, March 11, 2006

Name of the Game

I have a perfectly reasonable working title for WIP. It's not like totally knock your socks off fabulous or anything like that, but it kinda sums up the tone I need ( and I need a title that 'works' for me before I can get stuck into writing!)

Okay so here's the thing. The other day one of my wonderful CPs dubbed it Kill Lil. Hehe. Very funny. The trouble is, now whenever I think about this story, I call it Kill Lil in my head. It's very distracting because my heroine is neither a killer nor gets killed (although the hero thinks she is dead but that's not the point... or is it? Hmm, candle flicker moment!)

All right. Kill Lil it is!

5 comments:

Amanda Ashby said...

Yes that's all very well, but I do feel obliged to point out that this certain witch has also been trying to convince anyone and everyone to write a book about a Space Motel. Of course she can't do it because she's too close to the subject matter, oh account of her running a motel herself. In space....

Sara Hantz said...

Well, your heroine might not be a killer but her name is Lil.....

I've just had a great idea. Kill Lil 2 could take place in a motel in space...... I don't think it's been done before. Don't you just love it when a fab idea just pops into your head

Christina Phillips said...

It's life Jim, but not as we know it.

Sharon J said...

My WIP's working title is "The Tenerifian Shagbandit". Well it works for me :) ~Sharon J

Christina Phillips said...

LOL Sharon! I love it!