Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Summer Lovin' Winner & Get Ready for some Summer Seduction!

A big thank you to Love Lust and Lipstick Stains for organizing the fab Summer Lovin' Blog Hop and to everyone who stopped by and joined in the fun! I loved chatting about summery movies :-)

I put all the commenters names into a hat and the first one out was...


Kimberly Mayberry!

Congratulations!

You've won an e-copy of my Regency vampire romance, Bloodlust Denied. Please send me your email addy and preferred format for the book so I can send your prize to you :-)

My email is
ChristinapPh (@) gmail (dot) com
(no spaces and with two "p"s) 


And there is more summer goodness coming up! Tomorrow the Summer Seduction Blog Hop starts, and there will be plenty of steamy excerpts to be enjoyed and goodies to be won across the hop! Don't forget to stop by!



No comments: