Monday, December 08, 2008

Linkages

As some of you might have guessed, I'm very partial to my cover (!) My cover artist, Angela Anderson, has uploaded her cover designs here and they are all rather gorgeous.

The other day I was trawling the net and came across an informative post by the lovely Jane Porter on promo. It's not a recent one, but I found it fascinating to discover which types of promo Jane found the most cost effective. Well worth a read.

Finally, if anyone loves Nalini Singh's Psy/Changeling world, do hop over to her blog where she recently held a Q&A session. I didn't find out for sure who Hawke would end up with (and I've been hanging out for his story since he first appeared in Slave to Sensation!!) but I read nothing to change my mind on who she would be!!!

3 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Oh, I've been waiting for Hawk's story, too.

Thanks for the link to Jane Porter's advice. I actually have a couple of her pens.

Mon Wood said...

I like that Jane Porter link. Very interesting.

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

It is a very interesting site... although pens do sound good but for a first timer I think I'll give it a miss. I'm into bookmarks, I have a collection of Oz authors and their bookmarks.. they are lovely. heheheh

Okay, back on board sort of, after the weekend.

Suz :)