Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Winner, Writing, Revisions & Chapter One

What another great blog hop! I hope everyone had fun with Autumn's Harvest :-)

And the winner of an e-copy of 

Foretaste of Forever
is

Elf2060!

Congratulations!

In other writing news I've been chatting with my fabulous editor at Ellora's Cave and today I received her revisions on Betrayed. I'll be starting them tomorrow and hope to have them done by the middle of December.

As for Tainted, the fourth book in my Roman/Druid series, I'm more than three quarters of the way through and had hoped to finish by the end of this month. But that's now taking a back seat as I tackle the revisions. There should definitely be more hours in the day!

And I have finally posted the first chapter of Archangel of Mercy up on my blog!

No comments: