Friday, November 30, 2012

Decadent Deliciousness & a Wandering Imagination

I have a double dose of yumminess for you today! First of all I'm over at my good friend Cathryn Hein's Friday Feast blog. I love reading this blog for all the delicious goodness! My mouth is watering just thinking about it :-)

Anyway, I'm over there today with a lovely cool summery dessert (we won't mention the fish fingers). Pop on over and let me know what you think, and you'll go into the draw for a copy of my erotic futuristic fantasy Touch of the Demon, plus some gorgeous Archangel swag!

And the second helping of goodness is over at the lovely Alli Sinclair's blog, Novel Adventurers, where I'm chatting about all the fabulous places in the world I'd love to visit. I also talk about the strange places that my imagination takes me, specifically in Archangel of Mercy!

There's a copy of my erotic paranormal romance, Foretaste of Forever up for grabs (plus swag!) for one commenter on the blog!

No comments: