Friday, May 18, 2012

Freebie Friday Fun

As promised, I have a fun Friday freebie :-)

 But first!

If you'd like a sneak peek of some books I have in the pipeline, I've posted short extracts over at


There's a sexy snippet from the third book in my Forbidden series - the heroine is Nimue, who appeared at the end of Captive, and her gorgeous Roman Tribune hero, Tacitus.

There's also an excerpt from the first book in my new Highland Warrior series - Her Savage Scot.

And finally I posted the never-before-seen sexy meeting between Aurora and her Archangel, Gabriel, from my Berkley Heat December release Archangel of Mercy (written under my pen name of Christina Ashcroft)


And now for the fun giveaway! Just pop over to my Christina Phillips forum at CTR and follow the simple instructions!

No comments: