Friday, August 26, 2011

Captive - 20 Years of Romance Covers


I haven't forgotten today is Friday, but am going to put off the LOL kitty until after the weekend because today I received my certificate from the Romance Writers of Australia for the 20 Years of Romance Covers. Isn't it completely gorgeous! I've put the frame up in the dining room so everyone can admire it!!!

Huge thank you to the organizers of the contest and to everyone who voted and I'm just really sorry that I wasn't there at the conference to collect this in person.

If you love the Captive cover then you might want to check out other work by the artist, Tony Mauro. Totally awesome!


8 comments:

Eleni Konstantine said...

Yay. Now you can hang that on the wall next to your framed cover. :))

Christina Phillips said...

I know! It looks great :-)

Mel Teshco said...

ooh I missed this post Christina! Congratulations! It is a brilliant cover!

Christina Phillips said...

Thanks, Mel!

Charlotte said...

Spices up the dining quite well too ;)

Christina Phillips said...

Charlotte, it certainly does!!

Cathryn Hein said...

Gawd, I must be going potty. I was positive I posted a comment here but there's nothing. Maybe I'm getting confused with Facebook. Or maybe I'm just plain confused!

Anyway, Christina, many congratulations. I gave a huge Whoop! when I heard your name called at the conference dinner.

Christina Phillips said...

Thank you, Cathryn!! you did congratulate me over on Facebook - my blog posts feed through (just to make everything more confusing for everyone!!!)