Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Vengeance Born - Stunning Cover!!

My good friend Kylie Griffin has just unveiled the cover for her debut fantasy romance from Berkley Sensation - isn't it completely gorgeous? It hits the shelves on 7th February 2012. I'm so looking forward to reading this series. Congratulations, Kylie!!




VENGEANCE BORN: A Novel of the Light Blade
There is no mercy in the demon realm. No escape. In this place of desperation and conflict, anyone who is not pure bred is virtually powerless. Until an unlikely champion is born…

Annika, half-blood daughter of the Na’Reish King, longs for more than her tormented life among her father’s people. Conceived in hatred and bred as a tool of retribution, she’s gifted with a special talent that can heal as well as destroy.

With the Na’Reish vastly outnumbering them, Kalan, a Light Blade warrior, knows the future of humankind depends on him alone. Incursions into human territory and raids for blood-slaves by the Na’Reish Horde have increased. As Chosen-leader, he faces the task of stopping the demons—and convincing the Council of aging Light Blade warriors that change is necessary for survival.

When Annika learns Kalan is a prisoner in her father’s dungeon, her dream of escape seems within reach. She agrees to free him in exchange for his protection once they reach human territory. Now, marked for death for helping him, Annika must learn to trust Kalan as they face not only the perilous journey to the border but enemies within the Council—and discover a shocking truth that could throw the human race into civil war…

11 comments:

Rachael Johns said...

That is one VERY GORGEOUS cover Kylie. Thanks for sharing Christina :)

Christina Phillips said...

Rach, I'm so in love with that cover! It really is gorgeous!!

Kylie Griffin said...

Christina, you're a gem, thanks for cross-posting this. Hugs.

And yes, R & C, the cover fairies have blessed me. The model portraying Annika is just as I imagined her to be! I cried when I saw this cover (as you do *grin*).

Christina Phillips said...

Kylie, it's my pleasure!! And I'm not at all surprised you cried when you first saw your cover. I nearly cried too, and it's not even my book!!!

Rachael Johns said...

I would have cried too :)

Christina Phillips said...

LOL!

Unknown said...

Looks Gorgeous!

Kez

Jeff Rivera said...

I can't wait to get a copy next year on a valentines month!Ha!

Christina Phillips said...

Kerri, isn't it just!!

Jeff, LOL! Yes, February's a great month for its release date!!

Laurence Brown said...

Yep! the cover is indeed gorgeous, the book looks interesting, it will be a long wait till Feb 2012.

Christina Phillips said...

Laurence, I love the sound of this book and can't wait to get my hands on it in February! Thanks for stopping by!