Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter and the Great.... What If?

Well, I'm looking forward to the long Easter break coming up! Hopefully the weather will stay fine and my husband can finish off his latest project. Which is... enclosing half of our back garden so the kitties don't go wandering! When we were first married we had two little kittens and one was run over and killed when she was only nine months old. I don't think we've ever got over it. So this way we hope to give them freedom but also ensure their safety. And that's not all, cats go missing on a regular basis round here and I do NOT think it has anything to do with the cats themselves running away.

And in other news, I'm over at Magical Musings today with my good friend Michelle Diener (who writes historical fiction for Simon & Schuster imprint Gallery Books) In both Forbidden and Captive my heroines have to make life-changing decisions and take a leap of faith. Today over at MM I chat about my own leap of faith in embracing a new beginning in a new land. Would love to see you over there!

Plus - my blogger has changed! It's been upgraded in my absence. Or did I upgrade and just forget?! Wouldn't surprise me!

No comments: