Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Oops I did it again

Haven't blogged for ages again, I mean, so thought I'd better check in just to prove I'm still alive. heh.

Sooo what's been happening... lots of family stuff and children's birthdays, not so great news from rellies in the UK which is upsetting, and trying to get organised so Christmas doesn't rush up on me when I'm all unprepared, which is my normal MO!

Writing wise I am still wading through the last 40 odd pages of my Mod X. On the good side though I did manage to cut 21,000 words from the original - so now I'm 2k under the line's word count.

Two more fabulous agents requested partials of Kill Lil last week so I'm in a constant state of nervous excitement. More nerves than excitement if I'm honest but who wants tmi?!

2 comments:

Sara Hantz said...

Yay, glad to see you back in blogging mode! And fingers crossed for Kill Lil and mod X..... very exciting!!!

Anonymous said...

argh, I can't get into blogger which is soooo annoying, but all fingers toes and other parts crossed for kill lil!!!!!!!!!

Amanda