Thursday, May 30, 2013

BETRAYED at Riverina Romantics

Today the lovely Eden Summers is interviewing me over at the wonderful Riverina Romantics. You will learn about my early morning rituals with Clive Owen and Henry Cavill and lots of other dirty little details of my everyday life :-)

If that's not enough to entice you, I'm also giving away a copy of BETRAYED to one commenter who leaves a comment on my post at Riverina Romantics! Look forward to chatting with you over there!







“I enjoyed this story and the characters very much. There were even a few surprises that I didn’t see coming. Tacitus was so sweet and honorable. It is impossible to not love him. Nimue is just as honorable and is driven by not only her beliefs, but my magic itself. The way this couple learns to navigate one another and deal with the attraction that could be their very ruin was frustrating in so many ways. I can’t imagine how they must have felt.” 4 Stars Tina, Riverina Romantics

No comments: