Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Go, Captive!

I'm quite easily pleased, and last night I was pretty much over the moon when I discovered (via Google!!!) that Captive is up for pre-order at WH Smith in the UK! Growing up in England, WH Smith was a huge part of my life, and I used to spend most of my pocket money on the lovely Penguin classics. Captive is also up for pre-order at Tesco UK - and I used to do all my grocery shopping there for years, so this all feels very surreal and strange and exciting!

Don't forget to pop over to the Dark Side Dowunder blog tomorrow (Wednesday) to check out who won my Magic Thursday giveaway!



2 comments:

practimom said...

Girl, I already pre-ordered Captive from Amazon!!! But it is cool that you remember WH Smith when you were growing up!

Christina Phillips said...

Oh practimom!! Thank you ((Hugs))I can't wait to know what you think of it :-)