Monday, June 22, 2009

I am an Official Tweeter!

Thank you to everyone who popped over and left Shelley a comment over the weekend! I'll be doing the draw later today and will post it up probably first thing Tuesday morning (down under time)

Well I finally succumbed to the dark side and joined Twitter. I still haven't worked out how to respond to people who reply to my tweets (does anyone know?) So I'm not ignoring you, I just can't figure out how to reply!!! Hopefully I'll get the hang of it soon!

3 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

I'm on twitter, but I don't get over there much. Next time I'm there I'll start following you!

Fedora said...

Good for you, Christina! I've yet to get onto Twitter; I'm dragging my feet with Facebook as it is! ;) Good luck getting your Twittering going!

Christina Phillips said...

Helen, I have a feeling I'm going to find Twitter scarily addictive (as if I need any more tools of procrastination!!)

flchen1, I've been on Facebook for a while but still haven't quite got the hang of it!!