Friday, September 15, 2006

Good News Friday

Hooray. I'm so excited. A top NY agent just emailed and asked to see the full of Kill Lil. That's after having read the partial, so I'm stoked to know she likes my voice so far! And I only posted it off to her a month ago.

So now I'm off to read it (again...) and see if there's any more polishing/editing/tweaking that needs to be done. Hopefully there won't be too much, since I've gone through this ms sooo many times during the pre-submission process.

In other good news - I got my acknowledgement letter from Mills & Boon today for the Modern Xtra I sent them a couple of weeks ago. I was getting a bit paranoid, thinking my sub had got lost in the post but thankfully not. The editor ref is Sha, and being nosy I went and had a poke through the archives on eharlequin to discover who she is!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!!!! More fantastic news!!!! I have my fingers crossed for you!!! And good luck with the Modern X as well!!

Amanda Ashby said...

Hooray, hooray, hooray. It's been a fantabulous day for you Christina and nothing less than you deserve.

Christina Phillips said...

Aww thank you!

Anonymous said...

Malcolm Sugar says:

HOORAY for Kill Lil!

Nell Dixon said...

Good luck!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to ask - which M&B editor has your Modern X?

Christina Phillips said...

Hey hi Malcolm! Thanks!

Nell thanks for the good luck!

Monica, the ref is Sha - so might be Suzanne Harding??

Sara Hantz said...

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sending seriously good vibes your way. And also Malcolm will be lurking with the threats....... so if they know what's good for them....... enough said.....