Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A Rose by any other name...

The only problem with having cps scattered across the globe (apart from the obvious one which is we can't all get together on a regular basis for a bloody good booze up - umm I mean a deep and meaningful discussion on all things literary)is the different time zones we inhabit.

Whenever one of the witches gets good news from agents, editors or whatever - I am ALWAYS asleep. Without fail. It's just not cricket.

It's bad enough being out of the loop when all these various excitements take place, but there's more! Just to add insult to injury I now appear to have earned a rather unfortunate nickname.

From the creative brain that thought of dubbing my wip Kill Lil comes this gem. I am now offically known as The Snoring Witch.

The Snoring Witch!! How elegant is that?!

2 comments:

Amanda Ashby said...

It's pure genius, that's what it is. Though you do have a good point, your time zone sucks. And what is worse is that we are all asleep when most of your good news comes in. Double sucks.

Sara Hantz said...

I have to agree with Amanda - it's pure genius!!! And so apt......