Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I am Tagged

The very lovely Suzanne Brandyn has tagged me - I haven't been tagged in ages!!! I have to answer five questions with five answers and then tag five others. The only thing is there are only four questions!!! I think this is a trick question!

Here we go:

Where were you five years ago:

In Australia.

Realising that chick lit had died a horrible death and I really should change genres!

Reminiscing on the previous year when I'd met my CPs for the very first time at the UK's RNA conference

errr....

moving on....

What is (was) on your to-do list today?

Starting my agent's revisions.

Researching next book.

Shopping.

Tidying up.

I managed to start #1. Next on my list is to make dinner but... do I really have to...

What five snacks do you enjoy?

I love plain crisps, and no matter how long I live in Australia I refuse to call them chips!!!

I also love salted peanuts. This is weird because I really hate any other kind of nut even if it's in chocolate!

Chocolate. Well, duh!

Fudge. But it has to be nice fudge and preferably with a yummy alcoholic side-kick!

Freshly baked bread

What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?

Make my husband a kept man. He would enjoy that. A LOT!

Build our own house.

Have all the rellies from the UK out for Christmas

Cruise to Antarctica

Have lots of fun!!!

If you haven't been tagged then consider yourself... tagged!

2 comments:

Helen Hardt said...

Oh, freshly baked bread...YUM!

Cari Quinn said...

Fun answers! I'd love some fudge right now... ;)