Monday, April 27, 2009

Fun Links

Here's a fun post, where authors have submitted their own 'worst covers' for their books. And there are some real shockers!!! It makes me appreciate my ones even more!!! Here's the link

Over the weekend I discovered my blog has been included in Jonathan Crossfield's Top 50 Aussie Writers Blog list, which was a nice surprise! although I must admit I didn't really understand all the number crunching which went on to make up this list!!! I think at some point in the past I've joined up to Technorati, although for the life of me I can't remember doing it!

4 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Hi Christina,
I know for a fact that some of those entries are completely off scale.

I had an author email me and she said she hardly gets any hits on her blog.. I checked it out and only three comments for the year. She also said her host tells her no traffic, which is sad.

So as for these so called stats one shouldn't believe everything they read. lol

Kaye Manro said...

Congrats on being one of the top 50 blogs, Christina!

Now I'm off to check out those bad covers.

Cari Quinn said...

I've seen some of those covers, Christina, and some of them are pretty funny. Way to go on being in the top 50!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Congrats Christina!!!