Monday, November 24, 2008

Protecting Our Work & Hottest Guy Alive

Over the weekend, Kaye Manro had a very special guest blogger, Rhonda Dove, talking about copywrite and how to protect our 'thoughts, ideas and stories online', and discusses what tools are available to help prevent unauthorised pilfering. It's a very interesting discussion and well worth a read, although I admit I didn't fully understand everything! But thankfully my daughter appeared unfazed when I mentioned certain aspects to her, so I have my fingers crossed she'll be able to give me hand at putting some of these safety features into practice.



In other news, the lovely Nicola Marsh wanted to know who our personal sexiest man alive was. Phew, now that's a hard question!!!!!!!! After due thought and consideration I had no choice but to nominate a certain hot guy who shall remain nameless in this post. Nicola did, unsurprisingly I might add! agree he was a hottie and posted a pic of him.







Here is a random photo of some guy I totally pinched off Helen's blog. I think it's the Roman armor that does it for me!!!!

9 comments:

Mon Wood said...

There's something about men in uniform/costume that is just so damn hot!

Shelley Munro said...

LOL - blinking innocently - is that Clive?

Christina Phillips said...

Monique, you're right. Although I think some men would just look hot in anything, including their birthday suit! omg did I just say that out loud?!

Shelley, I think that might be a distinct possibility!! How did you guess?

Kaye Manro said...

Thanks Christina-- and I see Clive is making an appearance agian!

Christina Phillips said...

Kaye yes, I'm afraid I'm hopelessly obsessed with the poor man!!!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Obsessed? You about Clive Owen? I would never have guessed Christina *g*

Christina Phillips said...

HAHAHA! that made me splurt my coffee, Eleni!!

But you're right. I mean, it's not like I mention his name at every possible opportunity, is it?!

Eleni Konstantine said...

Sorry to waste your coffee Christina ;)

BTW - I have nominated your blog for the 'I LOVE your blog award'. Can see details at:
http://eleni-konstantine.blogspot.com

Christina Phillips said...

Aww, thank you Eleni!