Wednesday, November 05, 2008

More Good News

I'm giving a big shout out to my good friend, Helen Hardt, who tied for first place in The Wild Rose Press Got Wolf? contest! Helen's entry, Blood Wolf, will be published by the Black Rose line in an anthology in late summer 09. Congratulations, Helen!

This Friday I'm interviewing the lovely Robyn Grady, Desire and Modern Heat author. Robbie is giving away not one, but two of her new releases to two lucky poeple who comment on her post! Do drop by on Friday and say hi to her!! We'd love to hear from you.

Later today I'm being interviewed over at Jennifer's Random Musings. Jennifer has a fabulous blog with lots of wonderful book recommendations, interviews and reviews.

I'm also visiting Western Romance Author Paty Jager today!

Happy Guy Fawkes Night!

4 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Wow, you are moving right along, Christina! I'll try and stop by some of you spots.

Helen Hardt said...

Thanks so much for the shout out, Christina! I'm very excited about Blood Wolf. Now I'm off to visit you at Paty's!

Helen

Shelley Munro said...

Christina - you're hard to keep up with at the moment. :)

Cari Quinn said...

Wooooo hooooo for Helen! Can't wait to read Blood Wolf! And Christina, you're certainly a woman on the move! :)