Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Foretaste of Forever Review - 4 Klovers


Foretaste of Forever has just been reviewed by CK2S Kwips and Kritiques. The reviewer, Anne, said this in part:
FORETASTE OF FOREVER is a dark, almost disturbing book. In fact, the beginning had me concerned with the obsessive, almost fanatical nature of the relationship between Elyesha and Ben. But Christina Phillips knew exactly what she was doing as the book takes an unexpected and yet brilliant twist. I won’t spoil the details but suffice to say that the ending more than satisfied my earlier qualms about the tale as all the pieces fit perfectly together as the story unfolded.
The full review can be found here
I was shaking as I read this review. This is so exactly how I saw Elyesha and Ben's relationship.
I'm off to get a coffee for my nerves now!!!

13 comments:

Cari Quinn said...

I loved FoF, Christina, and I'm so glad others did, too, although I'm not the least bit surprised. What a wonderful review! I'd be shaking, too! Congratulations! :)

Elisabeth Rose said...

Congratulations Christina. Have something involving chocolate or champagne, or preferably both

Christina Phillips said...

Cari, thank you for those lovely words! I'm so glad you loved FoF, the story is so close to my heart!

Thank you Lis! Chocolate and champagne sounds exactly what I need!!

Amanda Ashby said...

hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelley Munro said...

Woohoo! Awesome review. :)

Kaye Manro said...

Wonderful review, Christina. But hey, FoF is such a good story and so timely too. Think about it-- Twilight is a box office hit at the theatres in the states. And it's based on a vampire romance. Hot topic! Besides, what's not to love about hero Ben!

Viola Estrella said...

Wow, great review! Congrats, Christina!

Judith Leger said...

Way to go, Christina! Proud of and happy for you!

Helen Hardt said...

This is wonderful! I'm so thrilled for you! Go celebrate (don't forget Clive!)

Helen

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

What a great review Christina. It's a very emotional story. Artistic??? very much so. Congratultions.

I hope that coffee settled your nerves. :)

Cathryn Hein said...

Fabulous review, Christina. Congratulations.
And may this be the first of many!

Christina Phillips said...

Thanks so much for the lovely support, ladies!

Mon Wood said...

Very cool review. I'm glad to see the reviewer understood what you were trying to achieve.