Saturday, October 18, 2014

Love at First Sight THE SHEIKH'S MISTAKEN BRIDE Coming Dec 2014 #MySexySaturday







Welcome to this week's My Sexy Saturday! Today I'm going to share 7 sentences of my sexy contemporary romance, The Sheikh's Mistaken Bride. This is the second of three books in an upcoming boxed set Taken by the Sheikh with fabulous fellow Aussie authors Mel Teshco and Cathleen Ross.



Coming in December 2014


Three Desert Sheikhs. Three Captive Brides.



Bound by duty to honor their father's dying wish, three royal brothers must marry their destined brides... by whatever means necessary...

 In order to secure a powerful alliance for his country, Khalid has no choice but to marry a neighboring princess. It's not what he wants, but duty must come before pleasure. Yet when he meets the beautiful Sanura he changes his mind...only to discover the virgin in his bed is not his destined bride...



“Don’t tell me to stop.” His voice was deep and rich, like dark chocolate and smoky whiskey. His fingers inched higher and toyed with her lacy suspender. “I must have you tonight, Sanura.”
             “Yes.” It was a breathy submission. She struggled to recall why she needed him to slow down. 


 To receive notification of when Taken by the Sheikh is released, sign up for my newsletter :-)

Don't forget to check out the other awesome authors participating in this week's My Sexy Saturday!




2 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Nice! I see you've been very busy lately :)

Christina Phillips said...

Thanks Shelley, it keeps my mind off other things :-)