The lovely Anna Campbell tagged me on Facebook but since I only have to look at Facebook to get confused, she let me off and said I could do it here instead!
So here we go.
Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.
Okay here are my 16 random things about me which you will wish you never knew!!!
1. I met my husband-to-be when I was just fifteen and he was 18. Not quite Romeo and Juliet, but it does mean I've never been able to say to my daughters, with any conviction, that they were too young to fall in love!!!
2. The first thing I noticed about him was his brilliant blue eyes. Ever since I've had to struggle against the urge to give all my fictional heroes piercing blue eyes!!
3. I once met Valerie Singleton from Blue Peter. I can't remember why now, but I do have the huge black and white photos to prove it!!! (and no, unfortunately that baby elephant wasn't around at the time!)
4. I have a secret obsession with Meat Loaf's Bat Out of Hell CD.
5. I listen endlessly to said CD whenever I'm in dire need of inspiration for my writing.
6. I love and adore fudge. Any and all fudges unless there are nuts involved (present company excepted!)
7. I'm also totally addicted to fresh ground coffee.
8. Half a glass of Chardonnay and I'll attempt to cook dinner.
9. A whole glass and I'll even eat the charred offerings!!
10. I'm allergic to perfume, band aids and housework.
11. Currently experiencing withdrawal symptoms over not being able to get my sticky paws on Season Four of Battlestar Galactia **watches Eleni run for cover**!!
12. I still haven't mastered the technicalities of Facebook!!!
13. My very first crush was Les Mackeown from the Bay City Rollers. If you must know, I'm currently listening to their Greatest Hits CD (and I might have just been dancing round the kitchen singing along to Be My Baby... or then again, I might not)
14. I am twenty-nine years old. I'm not sure why people keel over laughing fit to pop when I tell them this, because obviously it's impossible I can be any older despite three children who, inexplicably, tower over me.
15. It's a highly guarded secret, but my fantasty squeeze is Clive Owen.
16. If Clive is unavailable I'll make do with Hugh Jackman (or, as Monique once said, I could make a sandwich out of them... I'm still giggling over that image!!!)
Because I'm such a nice caring person, and there are only a couple of days until Christmas Eve so obviously every one is just, you know, sitting around just waiting to be tagged... I'm now going to tag 16 others... hehhe...
and Anna Campbell!!!