Thursday, January 24, 2008

We're All Going on a... Summer Holiday...

We're off to the Gold Coast at the crack of dawn, so this is my last post for a week or so. I did ask my husband whether we were taking the laptop and he looked at me as if I was crazy... and then said NO in a kind of challenging manner! I have no idea how I'm going to manage without any internet connection for over a week (although my daughter informed me there's internet in reception... I can see the pair of us sneaking away one night to catch up on our mail...)

Unfortunately the weather has been diabolical in Queensland just lately, but fingers crossed the rains will stop and the flooding will subside before we land. Can but hope! How ironic to leave home when the temps are touching 100 degrees to go on holiday where we'll need our brollies??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip! And good luck surviving with the internet. That would be tough!

Shelley Munro said...

Have an awesome holiday!!