Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Hopping Off

Going away for a couple of days with dh and the kidlets to meet up with my little bro and his family. So what does the weather do? It pours. And not only does it pour but we get a storm warning as well. In fact there's thunder and lightning as I type. Isn't that typical?

On the writing front I've just left my hero unconscious at my heroine's feet, and not in a good way. Unfortunately he's going to have to stay like that for the next 3 days until I return home. Argh. I am soooo near the end on this one! And how many days left in January... I can't remember... are there enough for me to reach The End??

2 comments:

Sara Hantz said...

Sorry, but you'll have to postpone your trip. I won't have poor Neo laying helpless while you enjoy yourself at some holiday resort.

Amanda Ashby said...

Selfish, selfish, selfish, that's all I can say. And it's not just Neo you are teasing. What about us? But does anyone care about the poor cps? No, I didn't think. So you just go and have fun and we'll twiddle our toes are try and figure out how on earth you're going to resolve this story. Honestly, I mean it. Go, have a great time. We'll be fine...