Tuesday, July 21, 2015

"My price is your soul." BLOODLUST DENIED #vampire Regency Romance #99c for Limited Time Only





Take one cynical two thousand year old vampire, with hair of deepest midnight and glittering emerald eyes.



Stir with a dash of arrogance, season with angst and a fractured sense of honor.



Add a seething thirst for vengeance and an insatiable craving to possess the elusive Morana.



Marinade with timeless secrets, cursed immortality and an ancient pact with Death.



Sample at your own risk…



iBooks     Amazon US     Amazon UK     Amazon AUS    Amazon CA     Kobo   B&N



Tired of the thin-blooded aristocrats in 1815 London, Alexius yearns for better sport. He is drawn to a dark-haired seductress who shows no fear and refuses to obey his commands. Entranced by such novelty, he denies his bloodlust and decides to keep her to warm his bed.

 Immortal vampire hunter Morana has never mistaken her prey before, but the dark stranger mesmerizes her, enticing her to forget everything but the dangerous pleasure she finds in his arms.

Neither one can deny the pull of the other, but there is something beyond the lust—a recognition neither can put a name to. The past and present collide and unless they discover the truth behind the lies, Death will triumph once more.

This book was previously published with Ellora's Cave in 2013




"The dangerous, addictive passion that singes the main characters is all-encompassing..." 4 Stars Romantic Times BOOK Review

“I was very happy when I read the blurb, as I am a fan of paranormal, erotica, and I love a good regency romance.  Phillips gave me all three, so how could I not be absolutely thrilled!”  4 Stars  Vampire Romance Books

“I wanted to figure out what was going on and why the two had such fiery chemistry: their sex scenes (and they were frequent) leapt off the pages to tickle and entice in all the right places like a giant steam bath.”  4 Stars The Jeep Diva

“Sultry and seductive, Bloodlust Denied is both intriguing and romantic.” 4 Stars You Gotta Read Reviews

2 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

Hi Christina! Seems people don't post on blogs much as they did a few years ago. It's Kaye here and finally I'm back. Been gone a while but working on some writing now. I have a blog post up that tells about where I've been on the SF blog (kayemanro.blogspot.com) called Changes Finally Changes. I've been lurking around and posting on my two blogs for about a month. But hey-- how are you? It looks like you are doing well with the writing. Great! I have missed everyone, now that I'm finally back I really feel it. I just wanted to orient before I connected with others. I guess I'm ready now though! My new venture is about Soul-Love. Good to see you and hope we can connect more often now.

Christina Phillips said...

Kaye it's fantastic to hear from you again! We must definitely catch up and stay in touch. I miss the old days where we used to chat! And yes, it seems now days everyone connects on Facebook. I'll pop over and say hi on your FB page! I'm so glad to see you back xo