Saturday, March 14, 2015

Hot Alpha Hero The Sheikh's Mistaken Bride #MySexySaturday




Welcome to this week's My Sexy Saturday, where the theme is Sexy Me Up. This week I'm sharing seven sentences from The Sheikh's Mistaken Bride, where my heroine suddenly realises her hero might think of her as more than a fleeting one night stand.






His wife. The most beautiful man she had ever met, the man who had stolen her heart between one breath and the next, wanted to marry her.

It was crazy, unbelievable. This had to be a dream.

But it wasn’t. This was real. And it was everything she had ever imagined love could be.




The Sheikh's Mistaken Bride is the second novella in the box set Taken by the Sheikh

 Taken by the Sheikh has hit two bestseller lists on Amazon UK, and the Romantic Erotica List on Amazon US


 iBooks      ARe      Amazon      Amazon UK      Kobo      Nook   Page Foundry

Three desert Sheikhs. Three captive brides…
 
Bound by duty to honor their father’s dying wish, three royal brothers must marry their destined brides… by whatever means necessary…
Phillips` story was comically priceless and romantically satisfying. She also broke my heart and then mended it with an emotional rollercoaster. – See more at: http://purejonel.blogspot.ca/2014/12/TakenByTheSheikh.html#sthash.vxTmBI9J.dpuf
 
“Phillips’ story was comically priceless and romantically satisfying. She also broke my heart and then mended it with an emotional rollercoaster.” 5 Stars, Pure Jonel
 
“Christina Phillips excels at writing erotic romances… There are so many emotional ups and downs in this story; one minute I was wiping a tear from my eyes and the next I was immersed in yet another scorching scene between the hero and heroine” 5 Stars A Readers Review
 
Don't forget to check out the other awesome authors in My Sexy Saturday!

2 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

I have this boxed set on my Kindle, and I'm looking forward to reading it. My holiday can't come quick enough!
I hope you are well, Christina :)

Christina Phillips said...

I do hope you enjoy the stories, Shelley! It's been ages since we had a chat :-)