Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Enemies to Lovers with BETRAYED, Erotic Historical Romance #HornyHDay


Welcome to Horny Hump Day! This is the hop where we share three steamy sentences from one of our books. This week I have a snippet from my erotic historical romance, Betrayed.

A druid priestess is captured and enslaved to a Roman tribune who must decide whether his loyalty lies with his heritage or the woman he suspects may be Rome’s deadliest enemy…





She wound her hand around the nape of his neck. Her fingers speared through his hair, scraping across the base of his skull. Desire spiked through his groin, her touch as potent as if she had grasped his cock, and restraint splintered.




   Betrayed ~ a 2013 ARRA Finalist for Favorite Erotic Romance

“I hungered desperately for them to come to an understanding, to bridge the divide between their cultures but I must admit for a few moments I wasn’t even sure if it was going to happen, leaving me biting my nails for quite a few pages!

Definitely recommended for lovers of great writing, well fleshed out characters and hot, beautiful romance.” 5 Stars Love Lust and Lipstick Stains



 
Don't forget to follow the hop and check out all the other fabulous authors participating in this week's Horny Hump Day!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, he's done for. LOL I think she has his loyalty now. XX

Christina Phillips said...

LOL Paisley :-) She certainly does!

Anonymous said...

Well, that was hot! LOL

Patricia Green said...

Nicely written, and in an unusual time frame. Well done.

Christina Phillips said...

Thanks Mary :-)

Christina Phillips said...

Thanks Patricia, I do love my ancient worlds :-)