Wednesday, June 05, 2013

5 Star Reviews for BETRAYED!

I'm delighted to share two wonderful reviews for Betrayed :-)

“I hungered desperately for them to come to an understanding, to bridge the divide between their cultures but I must admit for a few moments I wasn’t even sure if it was going to happen, leaving me biting my nails for quite a few pages!

If you enjoy historical romances with some steam, you are sure to to enjoy this and I would expect most romance readers to enjoy it. Although the setting is gripping and enthralling, Ms. Phillips manages not to dictate a history lesson to the reader but simply draws you in, allowing the focus to stay on the two most important people.

Definitely recommended for lovers of great writing, well fleshed out characters and hot, beautiful romance.” 5 Stars Love Lust and Lipstick Stains



“What an adventurous story!  Not only was there action, but also secrets and drama, hot steamy sex, forbidden love, history, mythology.  Wow!

There’s a lot more to this story than just two lovers and that makes it a powerful read.  The secrets they share along the way show the depth of character in both Nimue and Tacitus, as well as the commander.  Not everything is what it seems, but the reader isn’t kept from knowing the truth…

Ms. Phillips’ writing is wonderful.  She keeps the reader on the edge of their seat and continually brings balance between honor and love.  The sex scenes are beautiful and HOT.  I look forward to reading more from Ms. Phillips!  I think she has a hit here and this should be a best seller.” 5 Stars Become Lost in Words


 
Amazon UK   Nook   ARe   Kobo

No comments: