Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Inspiration Behind my World of Archangels

Sometimes I'm asked where I get my ideas for my books, and I always find it a horribly hard question to answer. I just have this fear that if I try and analyze my ideas they're going to disappear. I feel that way about plotting too, but unfortunately I've had to get over myself on that one because editors do like to know what they're letting themselves in for!!!

Anyway, I was recently asked this very question about where I got the inspiration for my ideas so I took a deep breath and tried to answer it. You can find my post over at the Dark Side Down Under blog where I'm chatting about the inspiration behind my upcoming Archangel of Mercy. Look forward to seeing you there!

Destined to fall - destined to love...


No comments: