Thursday, February 09, 2012

Cover Art & Goals Update

I had a wonderful surprise in my inbox yesterday - a sneak preview of the cover for Archangel of Mercy! Berkley Art have excelled themselves once again. The cover is romantic, sexy and mystical - absolutely gorgeous and incorporates all the elements I suggested to my editor last year. I can't wait until I can show it off!

As it's now February I thought I'd better give an update on how my goals are coming along. I'm very happy that I managed to finish and send off the revisions the day before deadline and polished and edited my Highland Warrior book. I'm now back writing book two of my Archangels but my hero and heroine aren't cooperating. Obviously they're not impressed that I left them dangling for two months!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHAT! OH COME ON! That's not fair. We want to see the cover. It sounds fantastic!!!!! So excited for you, I love covers.

As for your wip's and goals, you're doing really well. I'm tackling editing and re-write atm, hence why I'm commenting on your blog. LOL

Hope those characters forgive you soon and come out to play.
Tam x

Christina Ashcroft said...

Thanks, Tam! I can't wait until I'm allowed to show it off. It's definitely frame-worthy!!

Good luck on your editing and rewrite!

Shelley Munro said...

You deserve stubborn characters for being such a tease :)

I look forward to the unveiling.

Christina Phillips said...

I know, Shelley1 But I was just so excited by the cover I couldn't keep it to myself!

Hoping to nail this scene today. I really want to finish this book by the end of Feb!

Anonymous said...

Keep working ,great job!
Barbie I Can Be Vet Center

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Soaring along in your goals Christina. Woo Hoo!! It's a busy life, isn't it. :)
Longing to see the cover, and read the book. :)

Christina Phillips said...

Thanks, Suz! The revised cover popped in my inbox today - very fast! And it's even more gorgeous now :-)