Friday, October 28, 2011

Food for the Muse


I was talking about hero inspiration with my CP Amanda Ashby the other day, as my editor wanted ideas for the cover conference for my next book *cue much excitement my end!* I've always thought Henri Castelli was a great model for the hero of that book because of his absolutely mesmerizing eyes (OK the rest of him isn't half bad either!!) I've had a bit of a crush on Henri for a few years now (in between my long time crush on Clive Owen!) and totally blame the lovely Cari Quinn for introducing me to his gorgeousness! As it's been a while since I showcased the perfection that is Henri I thought I'd remedy that today, seeing as it's a public holiday here in WA due to the Queen being in Perth!

4 comments:

Kaye Manro said...

The Queen is in Perth and Henri is sizzling on Christina's blog! Great photos. Makes me feel good. Thanks for sharing him.

Christina Phillips said...

Glad he made you feel good, Kaye, he's so lovely to look at isn't he!

Eleni Konstantine said...

My muse thanks you.

Christina Phillips said...

Eleni, it's important to keep our muses happy :-)