Friday, October 01, 2010

Fairy Bad Day

My fab CP, Amanda Ashby, has just received the back cover copy for her upcoming YA novel, Fairy Bad Day (her titles slay me!!!) It is awesome! And sounds soooo much like her heroine, Emma, it's a bit freaky!!!

My life seriously couldn’t get any worse.


First, my rightful designation of dragon slayer is STOLEN right out from under me by Curtis Green. Sure, he's really cute, but that doesn't give him an excuse. On top of that, I am assigned to slay fairies. I know what you're thinking - how hard could it be, right? WRONG! These menacing beasts with their tiny hipster clothes and mocking sarcasm love taunting me. And they won't STOP! But the thing that tops my list of stuff to ruin my day? That would be the GIANT KILLER FAIRY that I have to hunt down and slay because I am the only one who can see it. There is someone who can help me. Unfortunately... it's Curtis.


It's going to be a fairy bad day.






4 comments:

practimom said...

oh i do love that title! it sounds like a good read!

Christina Phillips said...

practimom, it's an awesome read!!

Rachel Bailey said...

Oh, that's priceless! Can't wait for it, Amanda!

Amanda Ashby said...

Christina - thank you so much for the shout out!!!! And yes, I'm still in shock at how much they've nailed Emma's voice - petulant little fairy slayer that she is!!!!