Sunday, March 18, 2007

XX and Proud of It!

Not that I'm paranoid or anything, but I'm starting to think there's some kind of conspiracy going on with the computers at home. Now the laptop's finally accepted that yes, I am human (well most of the time) and lets me on to play, guess what? My pc decides to have a sulk.

For the last couple of days my monitor's been very iffy. When I say iffy, I mean not booting up. It just sits there completely blank. SO frustrating. Last night, when dh got home from work he gave the cables a tug, jiggled the monitor a bit and presto. On it went.

So this morning, when it refused to co-operate, I jiggled the cables, wobbled the monitor and switched it on and off a few times. Nothing.

Gah.

This afternoon, when dh arrives home from work, he just gives it a quick tug and would you believe it. On the bloody monitor goes without so much as a squeak.

I'd say how annoying, but I'm not going to because at least it's running. But honestly, how bloody annoying!!!! What is it with computers and their relationship with the Y chromosone? Are they chauvinistic, or just plain slutty?

No comments: