Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Revamped

It's not that I'm stuck on my wip, since I'm still loving it, even though I did just realise I'm not sure how it's going to end (details!!) but I must admit I've been spending several hours revamping my website when I should have been tackling the next chapter.

I loved the black background of my old site, but decided it didn't quite gell with the tone of my writing. So I thought I'd give it a face lift and brighten it up.

For a techno-twit like me, that's a lot easier said than done. At least it didn't need prints to identify me (ha de ha) but apart from that it's like trying to wade through superglue.

Anyway, I finally uploaded it last night if anyone would like to take a quick squizz and discover how the witches came to be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PatWitch says:

ChristinaWitch, it was great to read The Story of Four Witches on your new website - which I finally found my way to.
Am I the only witch who can get Christina's old and new website at once?

Sara Hantz said...

I loved reading about it becasue I'd forgotten... and why would I remember after all I'm only one of the witches....

Christina Phillips said...

Pat, I'm so glad you finally found the new site, I was getting quite paranoid there! And I hope nobody else can find the old site otherwise it's back to the drawing board!

Sara, too funny! If only one of us could remember why we ended up calling ourselves the witches!