Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Get HOOKED this Mother's Day and enjoy some PAYBACK!


Amazon | iBooks | B&N | Kobo  ~ Also available in Print

"this woman can write some SERIOUS sexy sexy !! AND, she writes insta so very well. It’s believable. It’s crazy good. I love her style!" OMG Reads 


Hot hot hot read and definitely filled with edge-of-the-seat tension! I hope there will be more of these Viking bikers!" NallaReads 


" I absolutely loved the banter between these two and I loved the sweet honest moments they share...I am telling you if you love those bikers like me and love a great love story- this is the one! ... Great job Christina- my hats off to you girl!" Read-Love-Blog


"I loved both Amelia and Gage... Bring on more Viking Bastards cause I can’t wait!" Two Girls With Books  

 "Smoking sex, interesting characters and enough tension to keep the reader wondering how the story will play out make this another good read from Christina Phillips." The Jeep Diva

No comments: