Saturday, July 21, 2012

Male Perspective of "Sexy"

There was much excitement in my inbox late last night! I saw the cover for my upcoming Ellora's Cave Twilight release, Bloodlust Denied. And OMG it's a scorcher! I love it. And yes I'm totally teasing you here because I won't be posting it just yet!!

I always drag my husband into my office to have a look at my new covers and he always makes appropriate noises of... well, of something and I'm pretty sure on the whole his response is simply to shut me up. However last night after he dutifully followed me to my laptop he said, "I like that. It's quite sexy."

I shall leave to your imagination why he decided this cover was sexy when I happen to think all my covers are not only absolutely fabulous but also incredibly sexy! Any suggestions?

Here's the blurb:

Lured by blood, driven by lust, Alexius is fascinated by the dark haired seductress who shows no fear and refuses to obey his every command. Entranced by such novelty he denied his rabid bloodlust. Instead he’ll keep her to warm his bed until he tires of her ready tongue and tempting body.

Immortal vampire hunter Morana has never mistaken her prey before. But the dark stranger mesmerizes her, enticing her to forget everything but the dangerous pleasure she finds in his arms, until reality intrudes and she flees his addictive embrace.

When Alexius unexpectedly find her again he’s determined to exact retribution for the way she vanished three years ago. Abductions, bondage and decadent seduction feature in his plans, but before the sun rises dynamics have shifted and he’s the one fighting the silken bonds of captivity.

But as they fall under each other’s erotic spell the past and present collide and unless they discover the truth behind the lies, Death will triumph once more.

3 comments:

Shelley Munro said...

Tease! You do have some awesome covers, and I look forward to seeing the latest addition.

Christina Phillips said...

I'll post it very soon, Shell, because it's very hard sitting on it!!!

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

lol Now you have my interest and I'm dying to see the new cover and analyse it and find the sexiness.
I agree with Shelley, Teaser. :)