Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Congrats Suz! Social Networking & Twitter

I want to give a big shout out to my lovely friend, Suzanne Brandyn, who has recently sold her contemporary romance, Heat in the Outback to Eternal Press! Congratulations, Suz!

And now for Twitter! I do enjoy my Tweets, lovely little bite size snippets of info and gossip. The other day I followed a link and discovered this brilliant blog post over at Jessica Scott's about Social Networking Pt 2 - for Twitter. I found it really interesting and helpful. One thing about Twitter is it can be very time-consuming, and this is just another reason why I love, love love my iPhone I got for Christmas! I can read my tweets while in the kitchen or wandering about the house rather than having to sit at the computer.

And finally, Laura Anne Gilman gives a paragraph by paragraph breakdown of Amazon's response to MacMilian - well worth reading I reckon and guess what -I found the link on Twitter!!!

4 comments:

Suzanne Brandyn Author said...

Thank you Christina. :) That was nice. I'm so excited about 'Heat In The Outback.' It's a kind of story that delivers a message about regret. We all have some little regret hidden inside. Some act on it years later, some don't. :)

I can't wait until the approved excerpt. It's different. :)

Yes, I am on Twitter, but find it a little confusing. I might have to sit down one day and take some time to get to know how to use it properly. lol. At least I'm there for now.

Suz :)

Kaye Manro said...

That's just great news about Suzanne! I must go and tell her!

Cari Quinn said...

Congrats Suzanne! That's great! :)

Shelley Munro said...

Congratulations, Suzanne. That's awesome news.

Christina - I'm new to Twitter, and I have to say I find it a bit confusing. Part of it, I'm sure, is the fact that I don't have time at the moment. I have found a few nuggets of gold though.