Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Guest Blogging Today!

Today I'm guest blogging over at the lovely Sara Hantz's blog as part of her celebrations for the release of her debut novel. I'll love you forever if you pop over and leave a comment!! The post should be up late afternoon/early evening Oz/NZ time (I think I got that right. All these time lines are very confuzzling).

I recently finished reading Karina Bliss's SuperRomance, MR IRRESISTIBLE. And all I can say is.... wow, the hero sure is irresistible... ha ha sorry about that! Couldn't resist (oops... I get worse). I first thought Karina's book would be up my alley when I read the excerpt on her website and the hero, Jordan, was overheard on the phone saying... well I'm not going to tell you what the heroine, Kate, overheard him saying! Check out Karina's website to see what I mean!

1 comment:

Sara Hantz said...

And what a fabulous guest blogger you made!!!!