Monday, December 04, 2006

Proud Mama Moment

It was my son's Year 7 Graduation Ceremony this morning, so the girls and I got there nice and early so we could get a good seat in the front row. I told them I might shed a tear or two, which didn't go down too well but hey this is my baby we're talking about. It doesn't seem possible he's been at this school for eight years, and on Friday will be leaving for good. Where's that adorable little four year old with the cherubic face and golden curls?

So then onto the prize giving, and to my delight he won a Citizenship Award and the Guiness Book of World Records. Darling daughter #2 whooped - which was a bit embarrassing since nobody else whooped at any time during the ceremony! - but annoyingly the digital camera chose that very moment to expire. Grrr!!!

2 comments:

Sara Hantz said...

Yay for your best boy!!!!!!

Amanda Ashby said...

OMG. I'm sure he's only 8 and therefore it's technically impossible for him to be going to high school. Ridiculous I tell you. As for 4 year old boys with cherub faces - I have one you can borrow anytime (incase you need a reminder of what they can get up to!!!!)